HomeAboutCook It UpProgressive LivingFacebookTwitterEmail

Friday, October 1, 2010

What's Your Real Age?

Reading Real Age today, Dr. Oz convinced me to take the Real Age test.  After about 30 questions, the test revealed my "real age" as 33.1.  WHAT?!  So I'm taking his advice from my Real Age plan and heading the other direction.  I'll add more calcium to my diet, build flexibility into my workout, reach out to others when I have problems, floss more often, stay off the phone while driving, and only wish I could own a furry friend.  At least I can feel good about the broccoli, carrots, and apple I had for lunch today!  Take the Real Age test at http://www.realage.com/landing/entry37?cbr=GGLE806&gclid=CJXmz9a8sqQCFZBf2god9md50A

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers