HomeAboutCook It UpProgressive LivingFacebookTwitterEmail

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Rewind

I. LOVE. HALLOWEEN.

Sipping my pumpkin spice latte on the way to work this morning, I reminisced about my 2009 Halloween party.  Hence, this post was born.

Yes, I did paint cups like we were in college.
Halloween presents a gazillion options to be creative. From parties to costumes, carving pumpkins to decor, and making fun treats for everyone to enjoy.  It is the only celebration of the year where you can be anyone, or anything, but yourself.  And how fun is that!  So here's to Halloween weekend.

Let the reminiscing continue...

We enjoyed witch's brew, evil apples, boo-scotti, booger fingers, spider cupcakes, ghost brownies, and trick-or-tinis!






And I invited a monster.  


Happy Halloween everyone!  Get your scary on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers